

I hadn't gotten attached to the idea of a niece since we lost Faye so young, and originally there was some question as to if this little one actually belonged to my brother. There is absolutely no doubt however, that she is his. She is almost an exact carbon copy of him! One of these days I'm going to find a pic of him at that age and I swear you will never be able to guess which is which! It's actually quite scary!
Anyway her name is Leila and she just turned a year old yesterday, July 20th. Dad says she is a very cute, very sweet little girl. I hope that one day my brother will get his act together and bring her out to meet everyone! For now I can be a proud auntie and show off her picture!
1 comment:
It's incredible, isn't it?
I can understand your misgivings, though. So this new little one is from the same parents as Faye? Wow! I had no idea!
Post a Comment