You are 23 years old? Why do I feel that I must baby sit you? Why when you say that you will clean the bathroom for me that it takes two weeks and me nagging to get it done? Why do you insist on doing crap that you know is going to piss me off? When you and your friends decided to light off illegal fire works infront of my house and then scattered like cockroaches when I got home and caught you, it clearly proved that you knew I'd be angry. I take care of your damn dog, who by the way is also on my last nerve for his bad attitude, give you a clean and comfortable home to stay in and overall let you do whatever you want. All I ask is that you act like an adult and take responsibility for yourself and not act like and asshole when I ask you to do something. I hardly think that asking you to clean one bathroom once or twice a month is unfair! Well guess what? If you dont get your shit straight in the coming weeks, come new year's you'll be looking for a new place to live with your dog!! I dare you to find somewhere else that will take you, your dog and both of your pissy attitudes for a mere $300 a month!
P.S. The silver handle on the toilet is for flushing your shit down! Use it!!!!
Something Special
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment