It looked like scrap metal to me. I dubbed the thing "Shrek" since it had a round dome, and ugly mug and was bright green. Though I knew he could not make that thing look decent and come in on budget, I decided that it wasnt worth the fight, the deal had already been done.
Fortunately I happent to be the daughter of a very talented auto body repair guy/painter who restores old vehicles for a living. This person also happens to owe us a large sum of money. On his visit this past week he was kind enought to make up some of that debt by giving "Shrek" a makeover. This is the end result of his work:

We still have a ways to go, as the interior needs to be completely replaced and the paint job is definately not up to par with what my dad could do, but given the time and circumstances at least I dont have to look at the green monster living in my garage any longer.
1 comment:
LOL! "Shrek". Good one! Glad your dad being there made such a big difference! Wow!
Post a Comment