Saturday, June 12, 2010

False alarm...

I don't know what made the idiot think his pup had parvo but she is fine. She is running around like normal. Just got out of her yard and started a major ruckus with my dogs when they were out for their evening potty break. Dumb ass cant keep her in his yard, just like the last one he had, Roxy.

Poor Sadie got all riled up when the pup came running up to our fence. I'm still trying to quiet her down. And my little shit Stimpy decided to slip under the fence while I had my back turned trying to calm Sadie. He's lucky the other dog is still a pup and doesn't seem to be dog aggressive. He could have been a tasty snack.

Guess I gotta figure out how to lower the fence now, we never knew he could do that, don't think he did either. Now that he does though, the smart little shit will inevitably try it again, and I cant stand it when a dog doesn't stay in it's yard. I wont let him run a muck like everyone else seems to around here.