My last night with my little boy...
I will miss going home for lunch
and seeing your big brown eyes peeking out of your pen,
waiting to go outside.
I will miss your white hair everywhere.
I will miss seeing you sitting on the couch
snoozing the day away.
I will miss you in the mornings when you used to come out of your crate
and snuggle on our pillows.
I will miss your enthusiasm for your food!
I will miss your stinky kisses.
But most of all I will miss you my "Little King Shit".
Something Special
3 months ago

2 comments:
:) That's a great photo of the two of you! I'm still so sorry it had to be this way...
Me too. The house feels kinda empty with out him. Guess it will be that way for a while. But again I'm glad to have my girls, I dont know what I would be doing without them!
Post a Comment