The poor dogs down the street have still been chained up in their front yard. Our crazy ass weather has put them through hell the last two weeks. Last week it was 105 degrees outside and this week it's been in the 50-60 degree range and raining all week!
They still have no shelter so not only couldn't they get out of the sun last week, they have not been able to get out of the rain this week. They have been trying to curl up against the house under the eaves to try to get out of the rain which isn't much help.
It's been killing me watching this all week; but I've already complained about it to animal control. I doubt it would be any good for me to turn into the "crazy complainer lady" that keeps calling them, so today I asked my friend to call as well to see if maybe they got complaints from multiple people, they would be more likely to investigate. She just emailed and said that when she called they said they had also gotten another complaint today around 1pm!
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who has been watching and is bothered by this!
Man I hope animal control finally does something about these poor dogs! And the idiots that own them!
Something Special
3 months ago
1 comment:
That's terrible! Good for you, your friends and anonymous neighbors!
Post a Comment