Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's unofficial...

I am totally and completely done with that stupid accounting class!

Sunday I spent the entire day making myself finish that horrid (but now worth extra credit) accounting project. It was tough to get through and I still have no idea if I did it right. But at 9pm I submitted my answers to my teacher.

Yesterday I was able to re-submit my chapter 15 test, the one that the website froze on me and wouldn't accept my answers last week. I was given credit for 18/25 on that one. That brought my final overall score for my chapter tests to 323/360 a 90%.

This morning I received an email from my teacher that I will receive the full 50 or 60points extra credit for the project regardless if the answers are correct, since I at least made an attempt. This means that my grade should now be a very solid "A"!

I will call it official once the teacher submits the grade and I receive notice from the school, but for now I am just extremely relieved that it's done, it's over and I now have until the end of June before the next session starts. I can finally catch up on my reading, dog classes, and cleaning that I've been somewhat ignoring since I began this class in February!