Monday, August 22, 2011

Added insult to injury

My poor brother just called and said that his new wonderful job neglected to mention that they can not have anyone with a felony in the last seven years working for them. His was 6 years ago. I guess they normally discuss this type of thing in more detail on the second interview, which, in their enthusiasm to hire him they skipped all together.

He has already submitted his resignation/two week notice at Kohls, I only hope they let him rescind otherwise he will not only have lost his love but also his job.

I am so sad for him, he has come so far and worked so hard to get to where he is and now his self esteem and confidence have not only been knocked down but stomped into the ground. I only wish there was something I could do for him.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aww, man! That sucks! How awful!

If you're not busy at work (are you guys back to school yet?), email me!