Friday, April 5, 2013

Twice in a Lifetime!

I am so beyond excited today. Last night I found out that DH got tickets to see the new version of this show. It is called Odysseo and it is about the journey through a dream world that intertwines horse and man.

I knew the show was going to be back in our area this year, but I tried not to pay too much attention since I didn't actually think there was a possibility of us going again. However, for the past two weeks, the channel on which I watch my morning news has been torturing me showing the commercial for the show and announcing the run had been extended (twice now) due to popular demand.

Yesterday evening hubby offered to get tickets "if you really want to go". As if I would not want to?! We have tickets for the very last show on Sunday, April 21st.

The next two weeks are going to be VERY LONG!

2 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting! and how nice of hubby- he is really on a role, lately! Wow!

I know you'll have a great time!

Crystal said...

I know. I'm almost wondering if I should worry what he's up to...