Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chat

Lately brother #2 (the one who lives with me) has been driving me crazy. He has been working trying to get his own business off the ground so I understand that he's stressed and that money is tight. But I'm tired of his piss poor attitude towards everyone. And guess what he's not the oney one who's hurting for money or who is stressed!

He's always pushing my buttons, making rude comments and even coping an attitude when he's supposed to do one of the few chores he has around the house. Seriously he doesnt realize how good he has it. He only has to pay $300 a month that includes utilities, food, alcohol and most all of his basic necessities. The only things I ask him to do is pick up dog shit and clean the front bathroom (that is mostly only used by him anyway) once a week. That's it! Oh and he has to buy the food for the big dos $40 every 2-3 weeks, big deal!

What do I get? He gets drunk and stupid every weekend, lately he's been getting obnoxious with my neighbors. He's now behind $400 on rent. I have to harass him 8 times a day to do his stupid chores every other week and then when he finally is tired of hearing it he gets really pissy and slams things around. DH has been the one picking up after the dogs lately. And I've bought the last 4 bags of dog food!

I finally got fed up last night and sat his ass down to talk to him. I told him flat out that he needs to loose the 'tude or take it somewhere else because I'm done putting up with it. I gave him a few examples of what I was referring to. And I told him that someone who is beind on rent shouldnt be making snotty or sarcastic comments about doing the few chores he's assigned, but maybe should be more like "hey guys I'm sorry I cant give you all of the rent this month, so let me do some extra chores instead". He did nod in agreement and understanding while I was giving him my speal but we'll see if it sinks in or not. If not I'm going to tell him to pack his bags and take his attitude somewhere else. He can go live with mommy or daddy for all I care. I'm done!

No comments: