Obedience class was rained out again last night. At least I think it was...I didnt get a call but I assume that's 'caus I'm not officially on the list. He just told me to show up after last weeks' incident. But considering it was pouring at 4:30pm when I got home from work, and still sprinkling at 6:45pm when I would normally go to class, I think it was a pretty safe bet that there was no class.
I'm pretty sure tonights agility class is going to also be cancelled, as the rain is supposed to continue through tomorrow afternoon (so the weather man says).
On a happier note, my tunnel should be delivered today! If it is still wet outside tonight after work, I'm going to set it up in my hallway and let the dogs play in it.
Something Special
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment