Thursday, October 6, 2011

Divine Intervention?

Three weeks ago I took my first mid term in my health science class. My teacher is a space case, the test was very poorly written and the study guide that was given three days before, took about 8 pages to type out. Some of the information included wasn't even in our notes/text - I had to look it up online.

When taking the test I was only positive I knew the answer on about 10 out of 72 questions. I thought for sure I bombed the test.

My teacher emailed my grade this morning. I'm thinking either divine intervention or she somehow mixed my score up with someone else's...She said I got a 94%!

I am quite relieved because the extra credit available is to research a "health related article" and give a 5 minute presentation to the class. I nearly black out from nerves when speaking in public, so I am quite happy that at this time it is not necessary for me to do any extra credit.

Man, I really needed this good news too!

So far this week, things are looking up. Last night I got to go pick out my flooring samples for the house. I'm supposed to contact the insurance guy on Friday to see if approval was given for our claim, so we can begin putting things back together.

Now if Brutus will just behave in class tonight...

1 comment:

Jen said...

:) Good Karma to you and Brutus tonight! Congrats on the test! I'm sure you were very careful and thorough and deserve that grade completely!

Can't wait to hear about the floors!