Thursday, November 13, 2008

Does it really matter?

Stupid Server I had this post all typed out and then when I tried to post it..."Error"!

Well lets try this again...

Yes me and my family are nuts. Especially when it comes to the holidays, well Christmas at least. Every year right after Halloween we like to get out our Christmas trees and decorate the inside of the houses. Usually it's a race each year between myself, my mom and my Grama to see who can get theirs up first. It's been a particularly crappy year this year and I wanted something fun to cheer myself up. And besides if I'm going to go through all of that work to put the stuff up I want to have time to actually enjoy it! December is usually so crazy with sending cards, buying gifts making family plans etc... it goes by like a blur! So why then do certain people at work feel the need to look at me down their noses like I'm completely insane when I replied to their question of what did I do last weekend "I put up my Christmas Tree"? What the hell does it matter to them? And it's not totally crazy the mall already has their decorations up, I assume to encourage the early shoppers, and at least I'm not as bad as my mother. She didnt get to particpate in our little "race" this year. She never took her stuff down from last Christmas. Yes, that's right she's had both of her trees up since last year! I'm not that bad!

And another thing...
What the hell is up with this weather? Last Sunday when I did the above mentioned decorating it was windy but chilly outside. Since then it's been 90 degrees outside this week! Somehow looking at my tree all lit up wearing shorts and a tank top just doesnt seem right. Global warming is just a "myth" my ass!!

No comments: