Monday, November 3, 2008

Well that sucked!

What a crappy weekend that turned out to be...


Saturday was ok I guess. DH went dirt bike riding with the guys, so I decided to go spend the day with my grama. We went to breakfast, did a bit of shopping and then had a late lunch. DH and I were supposed to go see my Uncle J in the hospital but that didnt happen since DH didnt get back from his outing until after 7pm. I didnt get much else done that day either.


Sunday I got up and went to school. While there we had a mishap at home involving a can of wood stain and my washing machine. Luckily there were no clothes in the washing machine or else I would have had lots of "Golden Oak" colored clothes. Somehow the can of stain decided to bonzai out of the cupbord and land on the washer coating the entire thing, inside and out. DH was able to get it cleaned up before any permanent damage was done (so it seems thus far). Then the starter on his dailiy driver decided to crap out! There's another $60 that has to go to the car that was supposed to save us money (in gas), on top of the $400 for the car, $250 for wheels and tires, $80 for some other miscellanious stuff that had to be done. While all of that was happening my friend was on her way over to my gramas to clean her house for her when she hit a dog that darted out in the road in front of her. She said it appeared to be a Pit Bull Pup, maybe around 8-12 months old. After screaching to a stop in the opposite lane she got out and looked for the dog to see if it was ok. It had taken off. She did some minor damage to her bumper, some of which DH was able to fix for her. Then when I returned home from school the day continued to get even better when my brother pointed this out to me...

While at school some idiot decided to hit my car and take off! DH took it to work to get an estimate and I just found out this is what $1300 worth of damage looks like. When I parked I was the only one in the row and I even parked 6 spots from the front in an attempt to stay away from everyone. I didnt even notice it until I got home. I have no idea who did it or how it happened. I can only tell myself that it was some punk in mommy and daddy's car, that their car looks much worse and they got their ass chewed for wrecking their parents car. It still hurts to look at. If it were my old car I would have been angry that someone left, but it wouldnt be that big of a deal. But not my new baby!!! I admit it could have been worse, and at least it wasnt my fault. But still it pisses me off that some idiot could do that and just take off!

No comments: