Monday, January 24, 2011

Dream Home

Day 15: Your Dream House

I'm not really dreamin' big here but I would love something that is bigger (than my current 900 sq ft house), maybe around 1500 or 1600 square feet - something that would not take a week or an army to clean! I would love to have a nice big walk in closet and a master bedroom that has room enough for my furniture, my dogs crates and space to walk. My dream home would have double sinks in the bathrooms (at least the master) so DH and I could get ready in the mornings without me smacking him in the face with the blow dryer or his shower steaming up the room and making my hair frizz! An updated kitchen with a Dishwasher (that's not me) would be awesome! I would love a huge back yard, fenced of course, for the dogs to run and play. Also it would be great if this dream house didn't cost me over two grand a month like my current residence!

No comments: