Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Secret of Everything

Day 13: A fictional book

My most recent read is The Secret of Everything by Barbara O'Neal.

For me a great book is one that draws me in and makes me feel like I could be right there in the pages of the book myself. This story fits the bill. It had a beautiful setting, a good plot and very believable characters. I especially loved the cast of canine friends! I enjoyed this one so much I finished it within a few days and then was so disappointed that I was done, I almost wanted to pick it back up and start over again! It also had some delicious sounding recipes that I will certainly be filing away for future reference!

Overall it was an easy and enjoyable read that I will definitely be keeping on my "read again" shelf!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm always disappointed when her books end, and I LOVE the recipes!