Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm a Modern girl who loves to laugh...

Day 3: Favorite TV Show

Currently my favorite TV show has to be ABC's Modern Family. I dont know what it is exactly about that show, but it makes me laugh so hard every single week! It's like I love Lucy (my other favorite show) no matter how many times I watch the same episode they are still so funny!

The other night I was watching an episode that I recorded on my DVR in my bedroom. DH was already asleep so I had to watch the show with my pillow over my mouth so as not to wake him up with all the laughing!

2 comments:

Jen said...

:) It is a fun show. I don't get to catch it often, because of work, but when I do I enjoy it.

Crystal said...

I REALLY want the DVD's. Amazon had season 1 on sale for $19.99 last time I checked.