Day 4: Favorite Book
A few years ago a good friend sent me a book to read that was about a vampire. At first I kinda thought is was crazy, I would NEVER like a vampire book, they just aren't normally my thing. But I didn't have anything else to read at the time and she said it was good; we usually have similar taste in books so I trusted her and began to read it. By the time I hit chapter 4 I had been consumed by some kind of 'mental illness' because I couldn't put it down! I devoured it in one evening and then had to run out the next morning to the nearest book store and purchased the next two books in the series! I finished those in a single weekend. From there it was an agonizing 6 month wait until the final book in the series was to be published. When it finally came out, I admit that I wasn't terribly thrilled with the way the story in #4 panned out but still I finished it in a matter of a few days.
I'll bet you can take a wild guess as to my favorite book(s).
I have been thinking long and hard about this. I would love to say that my favorite book is something more intellectual, but in all honesty I have read those dang Twilight books at least 4 times each, over the past few years. Since I cant really say that about any other book I guess I' have to admit to being somewhat of a 'twihard' - I really consider it my own personal 'mental illness'.
I'm getting better though I think it's been at least 6 months since I last read them...
Something Special
3 months ago
1 comment:
LOL!
:)
Guilty as charged. I don't think I knew you went out and got the other two the very next day...
Post a Comment