Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's in your wallet? Uh, I mean purse...

Day 28: What's in your handbag/purse

Normally if I have a big purse I end up accumulating so much junk that it ends up weighing 20lbs. Then I get frustrated and decide to change to a smaller purse only to once again get irritated because nothing fits in the smaller one.

Lately however, I've actually been good about keeping the load in my purse to a reasonable size. I found a nice medium sized purse with a larger inner pocket and two zipper pockets on the outside. I also downsized my wallet to a smaller one and now am please with how well everything fits. I have just enough space to dig around and retrieve something from the bottom of the purse - without having to empty the contents.

If I can just keep the change and other junk cleaned out of it regularly, I'm hoping this one will last for a while.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Now that's my kind of setup!

Love the title!