As I expected Bella's class was rained out yesterday. I guess that just gives us an extra week to practice.
Meanwhile the girls did another 25 minutes each on the treadmill last night. Since they've been couped up in the house they needed it! Both of them had plenty of energy afterwards last night so tonight I'm going to make it at least 30-35 minutes and up the speed just a bit.
Also Dad called from Kansas last night. Surprisingly enough he offered to send some $ to help pay for my next class. I have spring registration this weekend and need to come up with $200 by 2/1 to pay for fees and order my book. He's going to send me half of it. I was pretty shocked when he made the offer. But it will be a huge help and he owes me so I'll willingly accept.
Something Special
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment